Skip to main content

Clarisonic Mia 2 Review

You know it is the most famous cleansing device in the world, that's way it is also one of the most expensive cleansing devices on the market. I really wanted to purchase it since..well, forever! So, when I found out that it had a 30% discount on Sephora ( I bought it for 98,00 Euro), I knew that it was finally the time to get my Clarisonic. 
I have it for about 4 months now and I am really excited to share my review with you. Let me start by telling you what are the steps before using Clarisonic.
  1. I am removing most of the make up on my face with Garnier Micellar Water 
  2. I throw some lukewarm water on my face and I also wet the Clarisonic brush
  3. I put the Apivita Cleansing Foam (Gel) on the Clarisonic brush and I use the 20'' on my chin and nose, 20'' on my forehead and 10'' on each of my cheeks.
The first time that I've used it, I saw immediately smoother skin and more radiant complexion. Even when you think that you have removed all the make up with the Micellar Water or the wipes, you can clearly see the rest of the make up, that you weren't able to see, on the Clarisonic brush.
After 4 months of using it (almost) everyday, I can tell that I see a big difference on my skin. It feels cleaner, smoother, more radiant and more vigorous.
It is recommended to change the brush after 3 months but I haven't seen any deterioration, so I think that I will be keeping the one that I already have for about another month. 
When you'll get the Clarisonic Mia 2, you should charge it for 24 hours. Don't freak out if it'll come fully charged (it happened to me!). You should anyway charge it for 24 hours.
To conclude, I would definitely suggest purchasing the Clarisonic Mia 2. I think it is absolutely an investment of your money!

Comments

  1. It seems nice! I will buy it for my girl. I believe it is a good present for her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a healthy coconut smoothie

I am really excited to share with you one of my most favourite smoothie, the coconut one. It is really easy, fast and healthy. To start, you will need the following ingredients: Coconut milk A banana A teaspoon of peanut butter A teaspoon of honey A little bit of cocoa (If you don't want to use cocoa, you can add instead some chocolate coconut or soya milk) Cinnamon (Optional) Cut the banana into washers and put them inside the blender. Then add the coconut milk and all the other ingredients. Blend them all together and then serve the smoothie in a nice cup. Try to have this smoothie in the morning and you will get a boost of energy to start the day!

Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette Review & Swatches

I will start this post by simply saying that this palette is one of the most pigmented palettes that you'll ever ever ever see. I got this palette as a Christmas present from my bf and I couldn't wait to try it out. So let's see the amazing packaging in triangular shape: You can tell why it is called "Holographic Palette"!😋 At the back of the package Kat Von D is explaining to us what "alchemy" means. As she mentions, Al-che-my is a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation or combination .  A palette full of mystery and magic..Shall we take a look about what is happening inside this palette? You can find there 4 highlighters: Opal which is a baby pink highlighter. Amethyst which is a lavender/violet highlighter. Saphyre which is a silver blue highlighter. Emerald which is a green highlighter. Check the swatches down below (not by order): Can you tell now why I am so obsessed with the pigmentation of t

Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette Review

The Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette is a beautiful and inexpensive palette. I have bought this palette for 17.10 Euro and I think that it is definitely value for money. First of all, the package is really beautiful and convenient. The package has 4 shades: A warm shade bronzer which is perfect for the summer days and nights. It gives the skin a beautiful tanning effect. An amazing cool brown contour shade which is perfect for sculpturing the face. It blends really well, it is really pigmented and really feels like a high-end product even if it is so inexpensive. It suits really well for pale skin tones as well. A golden highlighter which is very pigmented and beautiful. It is absolutely not the typical silver/white highlighter but it makes for sure the difference on the face. A banana shade powder which is ideal for setting the under-eye area or even the whole face. The Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette is a great affordable choice that really competes the high-e