Skip to main content

Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo Review

I will start this post by letting you know that my hair was pretty damaged about a year and a half ago so i decided to cut them to the shoulders and take serious care of them. That was the moment when I was searching about shampoos without sulfates, so I thought that I should give a try to the Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo.
I have purchased the 300 ml shampoo for 15,78 Euro. I would say, pretty expensive for a 300 ml shampoo. The perfume of it, is fruity and exotic. You will not need a big amount of product to wash your hair and that is something that i really liked in this product because most of the shampoos without sulfates need a huge amount of product to wash properly the hair and remove all the dirt. It definitely made a big difference to my hair from the very first time. My hair was smoother, lighter and more glowy. I kept using it but I didn't really see any spectacular improvement in my hair. Till now, I have used 3 different shampoos without any sulfates and it is by far the best, but I still don't think that it deserves the 15,00 Euros. I am sure that there are more inexpensive choices that have even better results than the Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo. We have just to find out these treasures. Currently I am giving a try on the Yes to cucumbers shampoo. 
I'll let you know about my thoughts!

Comments

  1. Nice shampoo, revolution on your head!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog Thank for the review, Use Biotique
    Soya Protein Shampoo from RetailPharma, for Dry, Damaged & Color Treated Hair.
    Biotique Shampoo
    Best Anti Dandruff Shampoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette Review

The Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette is a beautiful and inexpensive palette. I have bought this palette for 17.10 Euro and I think that it is definitely value for money. First of all, the package is really beautiful and convenient. The package has 4 shades: A warm shade bronzer which is perfect for the summer days and nights. It gives the skin a beautiful tanning effect. An amazing cool brown contour shade which is perfect for sculpturing the face. It blends really well, it is really pigmented and really feels like a high-end product even if it is so inexpensive. It suits really well for pale skin tones as well. A golden highlighter which is very pigmented and beautiful. It is absolutely not the typical silver/white highlighter but it makes for sure the difference on the face. A banana shade powder which is ideal for setting the under-eye area or even the whole face. The Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette is a great affordable choice that really competes the high-e

Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette Review & Swatches

I will start this post by simply saying that this palette is one of the most pigmented palettes that you'll ever ever ever see. I got this palette as a Christmas present from my bf and I couldn't wait to try it out. So let's see the amazing packaging in triangular shape: You can tell why it is called "Holographic Palette"!😋 At the back of the package Kat Von D is explaining to us what "alchemy" means. As she mentions, Al-che-my is a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation or combination .  A palette full of mystery and magic..Shall we take a look about what is happening inside this palette? You can find there 4 highlighters: Opal which is a baby pink highlighter. Amethyst which is a lavender/violet highlighter. Saphyre which is a silver blue highlighter. Emerald which is a green highlighter. Check the swatches down below (not by order): Can you tell now why I am so obsessed with the pigmentation of t